The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

More Fun in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:23 am

"I...Whatever...whatever you think would be best...I..I don't mind either. I just want to, want to change." She could say she was at least comfortable around Lydia, so she could see the logic behind the suggestion, even it it wasn't something friends...normally did.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:37 am

"Well... Muika... I want you to be a little more active with your own life and decisions... I don't want you to think this is the only way to change. I mean... I'm offering to do this because I'm your friend but... I'm not talking about pretending... You get that, right?" She looked over. She could help the girl... and they might both have fun... but she wanted the girl to make a decision like this for herself...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 am

Muika nodded, "Y-yeah, I know. I...I also see...the logic...of your suggestion...which is why I'm not..opposed." She added, taking a deep breath afterwards to try to calm down, they were just talking, albeit an embarrassing topic for her but still just talking right now nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:53 am

She looked over at the other girl. Okay... Well for a dumb suggestion it was going well... "All right, well let's talk it over... I mean... This is an awkward question to ask,... but... do you think you even could find me... interesting... in that way? If you don't, it's not really going to work." She sighed. "I won't lie, it has been a long time since I had to ask someone if they thought I was attractive." she looked away, not wanting the fact that she was actually blushing to show.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:58 am

"You're...You're a lot prettier than me that's f-for sure..." It was the truth, Lydia was pretty, or well a more appropriate term she guessed was beautiful? It had more elegance to it. Either way, Muika felt Lydia was much more attractive than she was, even without comparing herself though it was obvious her friend was a good looking woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 am

She looked back over. "W...Well thank you... I... I do think you're pretty. Hell, you've taken care of me when I was drunk enough times to know that." She said with a nervous chuckle. "Okay.. Well... I guess it'll be an awkward transition... but this could work.." she said, turning the tied wrist to find Muika's hand and give it a reassuring squeeze. "I mean... yeah... you're not exactly ready for anything physical so... for a while it could just be like this, but with the occasional cuddling, yeah?" She said, unsure of where to go from here. She hadn't expected Muika to find the plan good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:28 am

Muika nodded, "O...Okay." She was willing to try, if this had the possibility of helping her break that shell of her's she'd try. She hoped, since she had a friend helping her, it wouldn't be too hard on her, though she knew there'd be plenty of things to work past, and that could lead down some uncomfortable paths, but she hoped she could work past them.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am

"Uh... okay..." she gave Muika's hand another firm squeeze, honestly needing a touch of reassurance herself. Well, Lydia. After making several drunken passes at your friend, you have wound up dating them.... Now what.. "Um... So... I guess we should sort some things out? Uhh.. I know I can be a bit... physical... with the teasing and all... I just... want you to know I don't wanna push you out of that comfort zone too quickly... or-or anything." she realized that made it sound like she wanted to push her out of that comfort zone eventually. Ugh, damn it Lydi! "So... You just let me know what sort of pace you're okay with with all that and I... will respect that." Yes... That... totally sounded normal... Oh goodness, Lydia, you just signed away your nookie rights for a very long time, you know that, right? Well... Helping Muika was worth that. Not like she was short on time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 am

Muika noded, "K-kay. I will...Th-Thanks, Lydia." She was glad to have such a helpful and supportive friend, or well..in this case she guessed girlfriend? Either way, she was trying to help and Muika was thankful for it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:57 am

She looked back up at the sky. "W-well... Do you..wanna continue the swimming lesson for now? We can uh... come back another day if you want. Er... Maybe.. we could go get a snack? Like ice cream or something?" She just didn't have it in her to teach swimming right now, even if that was her own fault. Although she would follow through on teaching her another day. After all, the current situation showed how determined she was to help her.... well, friend wasn't accurate anymore. She was terrified of using the term girlfriend though. She'd just keep dancing around that thought for now.

She turned herself upright and touched feet on the bottom. "Careful, it's a little deep." She said, hopping to tug them back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 am

"Y-yeah. seems good." Muika said, following Lydia's slow lead back to shore as they spoke. "We-We can get ice cream...or snack...either's good." Food would be a good first step, not that it was really a step...they'd eaten together before, all they had to do was treat it like one of those times. Nothing serious or unusual. Just enjoying a snack together.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 am

Once they got to shore, Lydia pulled Muika over to her and went to work on the cloth around their wrist. IT took her a few minutes to get it off but she finally freed the two of them. "There." She said, before she began packing up her things. "I definitely vote ice cream. Um. I guess, I'll treat." She said, tucking the towel into her duffel bag and zipping it up. "Uh... I suppose you'll be putting all your clothes back on over that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 am

Once back on shore, Muika grabbed her own towel from her bag and wrapped it around her body, working on drying herself off a little more so she could put her covers back on. "Mhmm, the shorts should...hopefully be dry enough." She knew the top was at least dry, so she didn't have to worry about it.

When she felt she'd dried herself off enough, she took her short-sleeved hoodie and put it on, zipping it up before grabbing her shorts. They were still a little damp but nothing that would make her feel too uncomfortable. Once those were back on she felt much for comfortable as a whole. "Ready." She said, after having stuffed her town in her bag and slug it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:20 am

She began walking towards the ice cream shop once Muika was ready. "Hehe. So... if we're dating. Does that mean I get to say stuff now like... how part of me wishes you'd stayed in the bikini?" she asked, looking over to give Muika a flirty wink. It was weird. She'd spent so much time friend zoning Muika mentally, she hadn't given a lot of consideration to the other girl's... physique. If Muika paid attention, she'd notice Lydia's eyes wandering over her far more then usual.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:25 am

Still red from earlier, Muika felt her face grow hot again. "Ahhh ah. I just..I just wear it for the bathhouse...This was her first time coming to the beach while actually wearing a bathingsuit instead of the normal long shorts and top. Blinking a few times, Muika averted her eyes to the sky. 'Jeez Muika...get a hold of yourself...what happened to the you before you had friends. She was at least tougher...' More guarded and a bit cold but still not a shy, stuttering mess like she was now...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 am

She looked over at Muika and couldn't help but smile. "Muika, sweety... It's okay.. I mean, we want you to come out of your shell, but it's not like being shy is a bad thing as long as you don't let it hinder you, socially. I mean... I think it's cute... I wouldn't tease you about it if I didn't like how you reacted." She was trying to get Muika out of her shell, but she didn't want her thinking there was something inherently wrong with her. She was a shy girl, and she probably always would be. She just needed to rein her shyness in to a normal level and not such a... debilitating one. "Or... do you not like it when I compliment you like that?" She normally would have smirked, but she wanted an honest answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:37 am

Muika was quiet for a moment, almost as if she were thinking it out. She wasn't used to compliments but that didn't mean she didn't like them. She wouldn't say she was fond of compliments but would say she didn't hate them. "I...It's fine." To her, her shyness was a nuisance. 'Seiya was the nuisance.' She knew it would never full go away, as she'd always get flustered and nervous about some things but she hoped she could learn to tone it down. Hugs, hand holding, anything like that...that was fine. That was nothing to really worry about. It may cause a blush to appear here and there but that was only because she wasn't completely used to it. Something like that though didn't bother her. To help her though she knew she'd need to go a bit beyond those simple gestures though. "I don't mind them." She said, giving a bit more of a...understandable answer.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:42 am

"Hehe. Okay." She said, looking over at Muika before reaching out to take her hand. She thought it over and just gave it another reassuring squeeze before letting go. She didn't want to overwhelm the girl. As they approached the ice cream parlor, she added in quietly. "Just as long as you know how good you look in a bikini."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:47 am

"Mhmm." Muika nodded as Lydia gave her hand a squeeze before letting it go; waling over to the ice cream stand. Though, catching that last comment did cause her to feel a tad embarrassed again. Shaking her head a few times, as if that would help shake off the embarrassment, she headed forward; trudging behind Lydia on their venture for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:50 am

Once they were in the parlor, Lydia moved up to the counter and ordered her favorite. Mint Chocolate chip. "And what do you want, Muika?" She asked, still trying to avoid any outright... couple phrases. At least for this first day. Maybe on their first real date, she'd be more affectionate. Not that she planned for the rest of the day to be 100% platonic. She'd keep flirting, at least. Hell, she practically flirted when they were friends. The only difference is now instead of complimenting Muika's butt to mess with her... she would just be... complimenting Muika's butt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 pm

"Umm, I think I'll have vanilla." She knew it was a plain choice, ordinary despite the many other good flavor choices, but she still liked it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 pm

She wanted to sigh at the choice, but decided against it. She ordered their ice cream before receiving it and walking off towards a booth with it. "Come along, Muika." She said with as much of a wave as she could manage with her hands full, before sitting down at the booth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"Kay." She said, following behind Lydia to the booth where she took her seat. It'd been awhile since she'd visited this particular ice cream shop, she'd only been to it once before as there were other ones that were closer, still though, it was a nice little establishment. Nice and cool as well, she almost couldn't wait until she could get a bath and wash all the ocean water and sweat off from today.

"It feels really good in here." She said, voicing her thoughts in attempt of starting a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 pm

"Hm?" She looked up from her ice cream to the other girl. She had a point. It was perfect out. Not too cold, but refreshing. She smirked. "Since its so nice out, you could always feel free to do away with the jacket." She said, sticking.her tongue out to let the other girl know she was only teasing. She normally would assume Muika knew, but right now she might think Lydia was quite serious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 pm

"Ehh, well if I were wearing my tanktop under it instead of my bathing suit top I'd consider it." She replied, trying to hone in that old-Muika, before friends, attitude she used have, it wasn't all too successful though, as she still sounded a little shy. She gave a small, half smile to at least show Lydia she knew she was teasing her.

Though, she was a bit thankful her words hadn't come out like they would have back then, back then she was entirely too guarded and that would have just made herself sound rude, or so she imagined. This was fine, she guessed.

[OOC: aufahfff, shit post is shit @_@ i sowwy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fun in the Sun
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: