The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

More Fun in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:37 am

"Uh..Uhm.." Muika stuttered with a reddened face, she wouldn't exactly call this...comfy, she was going well beyond her normal comfort zone and was certainly enduring her current status as well as she could. "S...Sure..."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:41 am

Oh heavens help her. She knew it would be disastrous but she couldn't help but tease the poor girl. Not when she responded like THIS. She reached down with her free hand and silently pinched the top of Muika's shorts. "You forgot to change all the way out before going in." She said, giving them a slow but firm tug. "Now they're all wet." She finished, letting them snap back. Muika would know Lydia's flirtations were primarily just to get a rise out of her but she usually wasn't this bad about it. Not when sober anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:54 am

"Ahhhh, those? I uhmm...I..." Lydia was...right in a sense though...now Muika didn't really have any dry clothing to change into, she'd have to stay here until her clothes were dry enough to make the trek home. "I, I, I uhm..." She felt Lydia toying with the waistband, while she knew she was wearing appropriate swimming attire underneath, it still wasn't much for her self conscious personality to really be comfortable with. In the bath houses, it was alright because it was a closed area...in a tub and pretty much by herself most of the time.

She knew if she truly wanted to break out of that shell of hers she'd need to venture out of her comfort zone, it was hard though. Certain things were just...difficult. Like being in a bathing suit outside in the open...even if this part of the beach was secluded.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:59 am

Oh come now Muika. String some words together... Then I would be able to stop myself from doing this.... She sighed and reached down, shifting her weight just enough. She pinched the bottom of the shorts, trying hwr best not to touch Muika's leg before she gave the shorts a firm tug. She leaned back, giving Muika some breathing room for a second as Lydia finished retrieving the shorts. "THere. Now you're dressed for the beach." She said with a smirk, holding the shorts above her head so Muika wouldn't be able to reach them while Lydia continued to sit atop her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:05 am

With a shriek, Muika felt her shorts leave her. As if on instinct, one arm went to cover her bare legs the shorts once preoccupied while her free arm that wasn't tied to Lydia's tried to make a grab for her shorts but of course, she couldn't reach them. Eventually, after a few failed attempts at trying to get them, she stopped.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:13 am

She continued to evade Muika's grasps for the shorts. "Ah ah ah..." She said in a singsong voice. "I took these fair and square. They're mine now." She smirked, still keeping them high. "Now... What's it worth to you, Miss Muika, to not be seen in public in full swimsuit?". She grinned. If nothing else she could teach the girl at least a little confidence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 am

"Huh!?" Was Lydia trying to say she'd drag her to the more populated areas? 'Not that, no. No, no.' "L-Lydia I...I really wouldn't want that...If...If I forget the shorts can we just stay here?" She knew full well Lydia had the strength to drag her over there, and she was afraid of that, she didn't want to be near other people, not wearing as little as she was. "I...I...I think I'm ready for deeper waters?" Not too deep but...deeper. Maybe the cool water would cool her face off as well, she knew she was probably as red as a tomato at the moment anyway...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:32 am

Lydia smirked. Ooh, she was really panicking now. Of course, Lydia would.never drag the girl into public dressed that scantily. Not against her will. But Muika didn't need to know that. Then the girl had to blush. Lydia felt her stomach tighten. She stared down for a moment then leaned forward. "Muika..." She moved in close. Too close. If she moved any closer, her nose would be touching Muika's. But she wouldn't ever get a chance to freak the girl out this bad again. She lifted a hand and put it to Muika's cheek. "Do I make you nervous, Muika?" She asked, her voice smooth and silky. After this she was done.... Probably.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:40 am

"Uhhh, Ah...A little..." She answered, she knew she didn't really need to be as nervous as she was, but it was something she couldn't help. "At...At least...N-now...any...anyway." She hoped Lydia wouldn't take that the wrong way, this was normal between them anyway. Lydia would be outgoing while she was a shy mess. Nothing new, sometimes the cases were more severe than others but in the end things had never gone to where Muika just absolutely couldn't handle them, which she was glad for.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:47 am

"Oh? Well you haven't actually asked me to stop...". Now now Lydia...Dial it back... You're going to give the poor girl a heart attack. She remained exactly how she was, however. Of course she was just messing with the girl... But it was hard not for hwr to get carried away with it given their circumstances. "You know you just have to ask me to, and I'll let you up and have your shorts back, Muika." She said, sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 am

"Ah...Then c-can we...put the shorts somewhere they can...can dry?" That way she wouldn't have to wait as long for them to dry, she'd even settle for just slightly damp though, either were better than soaked. "I don't want to g-go home later on with soaked pants..."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:02 am

She smirked. "That's fair...". She lifted her arm and gave her wrist a little snap, flinging the shorts onto the towel. An easy task since they were really only a few steps from shore. She turned her attention back to the girl. "Anything else you wanted?" She smirked, being literal just to frustrate her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 am

"Uha....just...just I guess we can go into the deeper water...now." She couldn't learn to swim by sitting in the sand only barely even half submerged in water. Baby steps though, baby steps. She'd heard some kids learned how to swim by their mother's throwing them into the water at a young age. To Muika that seemed barbaric almost...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

She smirked. Poor Muika had had enough for today. She got up quickly, helping the other girl up. "Sorry Muika. You know I can't resist an opportunity to make you all bashful like that though. Anyway, let's start off swimming around where you can still stand.before risking life and limb, eh?" She said with a pleasant nod, wading out deeper.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

Giving a nod, Muika followed Lydia's lead and waded deeper into the water. She knew Lydia enjoyed teasing, and despite the embarrassment on her end it wasn't really something she minded. At first maybe it'd set her off but gradually as they grew as...friends she became used to it.

Once a little deeper into the water, Muika let her eyes take in the watery area around them a bit. This was good, not too deep and she could still feel the ground. Then again, swimming meant not being able to touch the ground so she knew she'd have to lift her feet and start kicking at some point.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 am

"mmk. Feel free to splash around a bit. Just get accustomed to the water." She said, moving to cross her arms before remembering. "Try hopping up and just trying to stay off the ground for a few moments at first."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 am

Muika nodded, though she didn't splash...she couldn't really bring herself to do that yet as it was a tad embarrassing. She jumped as asked to though, but she was unable to keep herself off the ground for long before she sank. Quickly, with a panicked look in her eyes, she regained her footing. "S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 am

She tried really hard not to laugh at the little hop, and mostly succeeded, although a small chortle managed to slip out. "It's... It's okay, dear. If I expected you to actually succeed at this quickly, we wouldn't be tied at the wrist for safety. Just keep at it. And stop acting like the water is going to eat you. It's nice out. Relaaax in the wter. It's your friend." She said, giving Muika a tiny playful splash.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:16 am

"Ye-Yeah." Muika answered, again trying to get her bearings in the water without her feet touching the ground. It was difficult, every time she thought she had it she sunk and when she kicked she felt she was kicking to hard. She tried to soften it up a bit but when she began to sink it was almost natural to struggle.

'No one said this was going to be easy though...'
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:18 am

Lydia crossed her arms, tapping her foot against the sand. What was the matter? It wasn't that easy. You just.. sorta float. Maybe that was the issue? She might be trying to teach Muika to walk before crawl. Okay. New approach. "Here... Let's try this." She said before she pushed from the sand and laid backwards, floating face up in the water. "Try just taking a deep breath and floating like this. As long as you don't flail around, you should just float like this." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 am

"O-okay." Muika gave a small nod, lying back like Lydia was doing. She was worried, her rapid heartbeat being a prime example of that obvious nervousness as she lied back in the water. Her body was stiff at first, but gradually she relaxed under the cool temperature. "I-I'm doing it! I...I'm floating!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:24 am

She looked over. Oh dear, was she excited. She reached out, patting Muika's exposed stomach reassuringly. forgetting that dragged Muika's hand along with hers. "Yes, yes you are. You'd have to be biologically different then the average person to NOT float. Not that you shouldn't feel accomplished." She added quickly at the end. "Well, just float for a few minutes. Get accustomed to that. Buoyancy is the basis of swimming after all." she said. Yes. That sounded very scientific. You're a great teacher, Lydia. Why thank you, other Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 am

Jumping a bit at Lydia's congratulatory (?) pat, Muika give a single nod. "Mhmm." She was obviously happy she could at least do this right, even if it wasn't much to begin with. She was proud that she'd even come this far as it probably would have taken her years to even try to learn herself to begin with if she didn't have Lydia here to help her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 am

She let Muika have her arm back and looked up at the sky. "It's nice.. to just float around and watch the sky. Of course it's more nice to do it IN the sky, but... well, that wouldn't help you learn to swim, and I think you have to be some kind of ghost lady. a-like yours truly, to properly maximize on sky laziness." She smirked a little. "So Muika. Tell me how life has been. I mean, you said you got hired at the bookstore. Is that really all that's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:51 am

"Huh? Well...yeah for the most part. My life's been pretty quiet other than the occasional hollow showing up near my house." She did still live in the woods after all, even if her home was nicer than it was originally. "I...I guess other than that it's been pretty calm." She certainly didn't meet up with people, she wasn't the type. Lydia was really the only person she kept in touch with now. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fun in the Sun
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: