The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

More Fun in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh? If you ever want me to come out to try and thin those out, just let me know." She said solemnly. "I may not have a conventional power, but you know better then most that I can handle a Hollow with just a blade." She said, more then a little proud of her swordsmanship. "Man, girl. You need to get out of the house more often. You should come out with me sometimes. I may be old, but I DO go to clubs and stuff. You can't be acting older then the girl who's... er... o-old." She kept her actual age something of a close secret. Her not aging made it impossible to tell and she was a touch sensitive about it. "Anyway... I've... been fine. Y'know... Floating around, having fun. Bothered the Quincies the other day to help them with their training. That was fun. One of them nailed me between the eyes. Forehead still hurts. But, when you can't die, you're bound to get used for target practice... Other then that... Eh... I tried seeing this human for a while but.... he didn't take it well when he found out I'm not particularly bothered by uh.... dying.." She trailed off. Way to be weird, Lydi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am

"I-I'm not really one for getting out myself...I guess I wouldn't mind if I was with you though, since I know you and all." Muika responded. "Ouch, a headshot? Guess it's good you're not human...that could have ended badly." So Lydia'd been seeing a boy, though by the sound of it the boy got spooked. "Ah, I see." When it came to well...relationships she couldn't really be of any help. The one she'd tried didn't end well and even that was a giant step for her, in a since it kinda...sent her back a few steps. One step forward, two steps back as they say.

In a way, Muika felt she'd become a bit more...closed up. She didn't want to seclude herself more than she already did but it'd just happened...She was glad she knew an outgoing person like Lydia though, if she didn't she'd probably never talk to people unless she had to...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:07 am

"Aww. Muika~" She went to hug the other girl before thinking better of it, instead just giving her another hesitant pat on the stomach. "We'll go out some time. Out of respect for your shyness, we'll even just go chill a few times to let you get acclimated. Then, we'll start looking for a nice sweet boy for you. Or girl. Whichever is your fancy these days." She said, not really sure herself. There was Ambra, but she could be going through a phase. Lydia recalled when she'd had to wonder herelf if it was a phase or not. Turned out it was. It was just the phase was having a preference at all. Hrm. Was it rude to ask about that? "I mean... I know... you were with Ambra.. But I guess that doesn't imply you only.... y'know." Ugh. Come on Lydi... be more rude and blunt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 am

Muika's face reddened, "I...I don't really...really have a pr-preference." She and Ambra had been a thing for a short while, but she didn't really care of she'd been a boy or a girl then, just as long as there was...trust and no betrayal...They'd separated on alright terms, though being left alone again had still hurt. She hated being alone, but with everything that she'd been through it was just how things were.

She'd never really went beyond well...kissing back when she and Ambra had still been a thing, so actual romance was still for the most part foreign to her...She couldn't exactly see herself in a relationship, not with how she was now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 am

"Oh? Y'know, Muika... You're so shy... You know what I think would be good for you?" She sighed, paddling gently with her free arm, setting the two of them slightly adrift. "I think you need one of two things. Either you need to find a cute, shy virgin who's so timid you'll be the experienced one... or you need someone who's going to pull you out of your shell, like... not force you outside of your limits... Just force you to slowly expand them." She nodded, trying to think of the kind of physical type she also thought would make the cutest couple with Muika. "Hrm... Which of those would you like more?" It became clear Lydia had entered full on cupid mode.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 am

"Huh I...I dunno. I guess..." Muika shifted her gaze to the water, these types of conversations never failing to cause her some type of embarrassment. "I don't...don't want to be cooped up and shy forever...p-plus...wouldn't someone who's...just like me...wouldn't something like that get stale? Boring? It'd been something she'd seen before, or well, heard discussed. Two alike don't always make a right.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:36 am

"Hrm... Yeah... It would... But I dunno. Are you looking for like... The ONE? I mean finding another super shy person, yeah.. You'll probably get fed up and bored with it. But that'll make you less shy... and it'll be a lot easier and less embarassing then the other method. The other one's riskier. It takes a lot more trust and time.. And embarassment..." She chuckled. "Trust me. I was shy once. I know the pitfalls of both paths."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 am

Muika blushed harder, "I...I don't know...I just...I don't want to seclude myself...You pretty much know what I've been through, why I am...the way I am...Trust is...hard for me but I don't want to not be able to at least try to get close to people...I hate feeling embarrassed but...but I know I'll have to go through it if I want to change..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 am

She sighed. Poor Muika. She was trying so hard. She wanted to change.. "All right. Then I'll help you change. I mean hey. I'm teaching you to swim. I might as well be the life coach, right?" She grinned at the thought. "Now... I guess the first thing is... I mean... What's your type? I mean... We're alone in the water. Nobody is going to judge you on it so... What do you find attractive... Y'know. Physically? And do NOT give me the "I have no preference" answer. You have got to give me SOMETHING to look for."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:48 am

"I don't really...have one though..." She tried to think, she really did. "I guess...as long as their...patient...and n-nice. Understanding? Obviously..." She tried to explain, but she felt she was failing miserably. These qualities were obviously needed for someone like her...

Physically though? "For physical..Um...I don't...I don't know...I've never...really thought about it."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

She sighed. "Muikaa... C'moon... We can't just go out and try EVERY nice understanding person on the street. You'll have to date every librarian, therapist and nun in town." She paused. "Although, librarians and nuns sometimes turn out to be a lot of fun... less so with therapists..." She hrmed. "And I mean... It's not like it's shallow to like a person's appearance. Okay... what do you DISlike, physically?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 am

"Ummm...." Muika tried to think, "Um...I guess...I'd like someone...I dunno...maybe taller than me?" It was really all she could think of, she couldn't pinpoint any actual attributes that could help Lydia trim down the selection. "S-Sorry...I'm not...not good at this."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 am

"Hmm. Taller. No, no. That's a good start. I mean... I don't know, it seems like you never think about relationships. Which, if you aren't interested in them, honestly is fine. I can switch off cupid mode, right now. Buut, I wonder sometimes if you're just scared of them. And if so, I can help you." She nodded. "So.. Okay... Let's try just a yes or no list.... Do you like...Muscular guys? Hairy guys? ... Tattoos..? ...Redheads?...Blondes?...Long legs?.... Bigger Breasts? ... Nicer butts?" She paused at each one, allowing Muika to answer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:12 am

"N...No hairy...please..." Thinking about that, that actually did seem like a turn off. "I...I guess..." She thought, trying to answer Lydia without stuttering too much, not that that was really working out. "I guess...not...not too muscular but not scrawny either? In the middle?" She couldn't give colors, she didn't really have a preference, she was scared if she kept answering she'd unintentionally describe Seiya, and that was the last thing she wanted...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 am

"Hrm... So you're not into big macho men... Okay... Okay..." She could tell there was something Muika was trying to avoid discussing... Maybe something about her past? Hrm... Maybe a lighter shift in subject. "Okay... I know it might bring up some harsh feelings but... What about Ambra. I mean, you dated her... I know things didn't go perfectly, but... You had to have found some features attractive, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:20 am

"W-well...I dunno...I guess she..she had a nice figure." Muika tried to answer, she still remember when she'd had to answer this before, she'd been unable to really give a proper response though. "Pretty."

When it came to gender, Muika didn't really care...She wasn't a man hater for what had happen to her, that was for sure...Seiya was the one she hated, but girls were also fine. She honestly just wanted to become closer to people, if a relationship sparked then good for her, or well she hoped good for her. She just didn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 am

"Her figure, huh? Okay, so you like 'em a bit filled out, huh? Just not TOO voluptuous, but not washboard. Okay. And your men you prefer normally muscled and.. not too hairy. " She chuckled a bit. "Is that all correct so far? It's not much, but it's SOMETHING to work with. That IS correct, right?" She looked over. Come on, Muika. Give me SOMETHING. "If you want, I can set you up with some people. Nothing by yourself if you don't want. We can even double date or something."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 am

Muika shook her head a few quick times, "I-I'd rather not do an alone thing...N-not right now at least." She didn't know if she was ready for that, she felt for now she still needed a friend's support..."B-but yeah...I guess..guess what you just said is right..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:40 am

"Okay... Well... Hey... Swimming can take time to learn... If you want... Hell, let's go along the beach. It should be getting more crowded back at the main parts... We could find a nice couple of guys and go on just an easy, fun, double date. I'll be with you the whole time. Think that might be okay?" She also was worried about getting pruny.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 am

"Hehhh?" Muika moved, sinking a bit into the water. "I...I'd rather not...Um...I...I'd rather...wear...what I usually do...not...not this..." She at least felt comfortable in her normal attire, talking to people in a bathing suit, much less the type she was wearing? She didn't know if she could handle that. Not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 am

"Oh please... It's a beach, Muika. EVERYONE is dressed like that. Besides, we can dry your shorts out and then you can wear that, if you MUST..... But I think you would do just fine like this. Besides, I'M going to be going in my swimsuit. I think I like the attention just fine." She said, a little pleased with herself. "I mean... Muika, I'll be honest. Do you WANT a relationship? I mean... I don't want to go all cupid mode, if I'm just misreading what you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 am

"I...I just don't want to be alone." Muika answered. "A relationship....it'd be nice...I'd like to know the gentler side of affection, not the pain that I relate a...relationship to...because I know it's not supposed to be like..that." Muika gave a small sigh, "It's just...for the most part all I know." Muika felt hot in the face, it was still hard to talk about these things. As if on sudden impulse, she dunked her head underwater for a short moment, letting the cool water cool her face before she surfaced again. "S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:01 am

Lydia looked over at her. She pursed her lips. Ugh... Muika really just.. she was right. She just needed someone to show her... how a relationship COULD be... someone she trusted... "Hey... Muika..." She paused. "Look... Uhhh.... Y'know... I don't age... so even with soul reapers and stuff, I avoid getting too seriously involved with them because.... some day they're going to die and I'm not... At least not for a VERY long time. So... I'm not big on... long term relationships... it just gets painful. Buut... I mean... If what you really want is someone you trust to just... show you that relationships don't have to be ALL hardship, I mean..." She felt herself blush a little. Ugh, she could be off on the beach picking up SOOO many people right now.... "I guess what I'm saying is... At least until you're more confident in yourself... I could date you... if you'd like." Ugh. It wasn't that she hated the idea. But she just felt so lame asking like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:07 am

Muika's face brightened red. Date Lydia!? Were friends...Did friends...do that? Even if it was just for helping her comfort level, did friends do that? "Do...Do...Do friends...do that sort of thing? L-like is that...normal?" She asked, daring a small glance at Lydia before averting her eyes to the water again, wanting to dunk her head again but resisting the urge.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:18 am

She raised her free hand to rub her chin, which was awkward since she was floating. "Well... It's not... USUAL... but I mean.. it's not like I'm asking for your hand in marriage... I'm just offering to help you get out of the box a little bit... I mean... it could be as serious as you want it to be. If you want it to just be our usual hanging out with some cuddling, sure? If you want me to avoid seeing people on the side... I would, if that's what it takes to help you. It's not something friends normally do, but I care enough about you as a friend to help you in ways... friends normally wouldn't. Besides, the friend line gets blurry for me all the time. It would be a pleasant change of pace for it to get blurry in an innocent way for once." She paused, letting it sink in. "It's just an offer. I DO think I could help, but I think I could find someone else to help too. It's your call, really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fun in the Sun   More Fun in the Sun - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fun in the Sun
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: