The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Come on over...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am

After a few moments, minutes, Muika didn't know herself...her hand had moved a bit more into Lydia's hair, her own face burning red at Lydia's...embrace on her. "I...I used to do this...a lot when I was...little..." She said, trying to remove...some of her tension at least. Trying to talk, share some of her own life with Lydia as Lydia had done with her as she revisited one of her old habits from her past.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 am

It wasn't quite stroking, but it was something. "Oh?" She felt herself inherently relax a little as the hand moved. Her own hand crawled up and began playing with the ends of Muika's hair. "I generally don't let people play with my hair often. It makes me... Silly..." She smiled into the crook of Muika's neck. "Do you like your hair played with?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 am

"W-Well, I used to be the one...playing with people's hair, so mine was never really...played with." When she was young, it'd be ruffled or her head would be patted every now and then by Seiya, but played with like how she was doing now? No, she'd always been the one doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:15 am

"Well... If you wanna do it now, I won't tell you not to... I REALLY like it..." She giggled. "So, playing with yours doesn't have the same effect, huh? So tell me, Muika... Do you HAVE a spot that turns you into butter? You don't have to tell me what it is. I just want to know there's one to find in the future."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 am

"W-well...." Muika looked to the side, "I...I...." She did. Saying she did though was a whole other deal. Her neck was rather sensitive when the....attention to it was right, the base of her neck where it met her collar-bone...Most people could say they were sensitive there but...it was a spot for her as well.

"Mmm....Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:53 am

She nuzzled her face in closer, not even realizing her face was buried in Muika's weakspot. "Oh? Give me a hint... I promise I won't use it... Tonight at least.." the hands in her hair were affecting her better judgement. She needed to get herself out of this, but she wanted to know Muika's weakspot first..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

"Uh, um, uhhmm...." Little did Lydia know she'd already found it, Muika wasn't sure if she should admit that or not though, it could be used for further teasing or something of the like...She could always add a scarf or something to her attire though...right? Or would that be too much? "N...Ne...Ne..." She tried to say, her free hand that was on the floor clenching into itself.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 am

Lydia's eyes widened. Oh... Oh my... She grinned most mischievously. "Were you trying to say..." She slowly dipped her mouth down and pressed it to the base of her neck, just where it met the shoulder. "Neck? Because it sounds like you were trying to say...". Another kiss to the spot. "neck...". Her heart was racing. She'd never seen Muika react to anything that way. She had to say, it was.... Alluring.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:55 am

Muika let out a small yelp when Lydia proceeded as she successfully guessed the spot she'd almost said, not very used to the affection being given to her. "I, I..I..." She was trying to hold it together, she really was, but in situations like this? "Mm....Mmm..." She mentally scolded herself for not being able to form the smallest of words, it made her feel ridiculous.

The hand she'd clenched earlier shook slightly from the force that she was clenching it at as it pressed firmly into the carpet. "I..It..." Before she could say anything more, said hand from earlier gave away, the force she used to press down on it slipping and causing her to lose what little balance she had. "Oomph!."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 am

Lydia knew deep down she should stop, that she was driving the poor girl insane... But... She also REALLY wanted to make more noises like that come out of her. So she was still planting gentle kisses on Muika's neck when the other girl fell backwards. She tumbled forwards with her, landing on top of the girl. Rearing her head back a bit, she smirked, locking eyes with the girl. "Ooh la la... So quick to get me laying down with you, huh?" She teased as her mouth returned to its spot, giving Muika a tiny nip there. Lydia's free hand wasted little time moving to play with the hem of Muika's hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 am

"Nn..." She knew Lydia was teasing, that she probably knew she'd slipped, but Muika was unable to put anything into words as Lydia continued playing with her weak spot; causing a squeak to escape when she'd nipped it.

She could hardly think straight like this, weren't they supposed to be watching a movie? How did things go from that to this in such a short time? It had been a short time hadn't it? Had it always been as hot as it was in here? Muika couldn't even remember.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 am

Oh god, that squeak. She couldn't get enough. She was beginning to wonder how she'd ever resisted to Start with. She'd been in this girl trying on bras and kept her hands off of her but now she couldn't help when she was in a hoodie? Lydia couldn't even pretend to understand herself sometimes. She took her mouth off of Muika to gasp for a moment before she pressed her mouth back to her. She positioned herself more on top of the girl, slowly moving her body against her. Her leg moved on its own, rubbing slowly against Muika's knee.

She nipped playfully hard at Muika before speaking up. "You seem hot... Can I take your jacket off?" She purred, her hands playing with the hem.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:41 am

Every little movement Lydia was making on Muika caused her body to move or twitch unintentionally, earning a few small gasps here and there. Her hoodie? Muika's clenched hand only clenched more, shaking slightly. It was hot in here, yes but...

"Mm...." Not looking Lydia in the eye, she gave a small nod. She didn't want to go any farther than taking off her hoodie though, she knew she wouldn't be able to, "Mhmm..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 am

That mhmm was all the consent and motivation she needed to do away with the jacket. Grabbing it firmly, she tugged up, peeling the now sweaty jacket off of her. She flung it to the side without thinking, coming back down on her, her mouth resuming its post. Her hands however, found new targets, interlocking with Muika's own and holding them above her head slightly. She should've stopped there, but she just couldn't stop her leg from climbing up Muika's, until Lydia's thigh was nestled firmly between Muika's legs, slowly starting to move against her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 am

The moment Muika felt her hands move above her head she froze in place, "Ly...Lydia..." She stuttered nervously, that was it. She didn't want to go any further. She had her reasons, but telling Lydia the exact reason would hurt her feelings...she didn't want that. "S...Stop."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 am

She froze in place, lifting her head and slowly sliding her leg away. She let go of Muika's hands, though she made no move to get off of the girl. Not yet anyway. "Everything okay, sweetie? Um.. I was moving a bit too fast, wasn't I..." She didn't need an answer, her voice conveying the accepting of guilt. "S-sorry... I just got... Swept up...". She looked around, before clearing her throat. "But um... At least um... You know I'm really interested now?". She was trying to lighten the mood, but she just felt embarassment, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

Immediately, Muika brought her hands back to rest on her chest. She heard Lydia apologize, hear the tone of her voice that told her she meant it. Muika nodded, "It...It's fine, I just..." Unconsciously, one of her hands moved down to rub her wrist. "I just...remembered something bad..."

She couldn't meet Lydia's eyes, she felt bad saying just that much. She didn't want to hurt Lydia's feelings, but she knew she needed to say at least that much. "S...Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:18 am

She frowned. right... How stupid of her.. "Muika.. I'm sorry..". She blushed, raising her arms to embrace Muika, keeping her hands off, just keeping it a hug. "I just... Well... you're cute. So... Very cute... And I couldn't help it when I heard those noises...". She blushed. "Oh if only you hadn't stopped me..." She sighed and laid her head on Muika's shoulder. "Do... you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 am

Muika remained quiet, listening to what Lydia had to say. Noises...Muika's face reddened slightly, feeling embarrassed she'd even made them...not that she could have really helped it in the first place.

Talk about it? She shifted her gaze, "There...there isn't much to really discuss..." If she wanted to help herself, she knew she shouldn't bottle it up. That only made it worse, she knew that from the first time she'd told Lydia about it, after talking about it, she had felt better. It was just hard to. "I...I was tied up, if you really wanna know..." She answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 am

She frowned, realizing exactly what it was. "Oh... Muika, sweetie....". She looked at Muika's wrists. "That... That wasn't okay of me. I should have asked things like this. I'm sorry Muika. I didn't mean to push you out of your comfort zone.". She was babbling now. "Um... I just... I don't know. I think I like you a lot... So I don't wanna make you uncomfortable... Um... Is there any other trouble spots I should avoid?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 am

"Tch." Muika forced a smile, a sort of sad laugh escaping her. "I...I wouldn't exactly be able to tell you...without really explaining the whole ordeal..." She replied, remembering the last time she'd done so; all it ended in was a breakdown, she hadn't remembered how long she'd sat there and sobbed...She didn't want that, not tonight, it would just ruin things...if they weren't already ruined that was. "It...It's okay...Lydia, you didn't know...I should have said something sooner, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:47 am

"It's... It's okay, Muika... I don't want you to have to explain it..." She reached down and kissed Muika's cheek. "Tell you... What... I have an idea... Since my hands are going to be tempted to get me into trouble... And I don't want to do anything to remind you of that... How about this?". She sat up a little bit and started to pull her sweater off. She pulled it over her head, but let it come.down around her arms, tangling them behind her back. She laid back down on Muika before burying her face in Muika's neck, nuzzling her.
"There... I think its pretty agreeable that if I can't use my hands, you're perfectly safe with whatever I do, right?" She looked up, waiting to see if the idea had Muika's approval.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 am

"Mm?" An idea?

Muika watched as Lydia removed her sweater and letting her arms tangle within it. What sort of idea was this? Listening, she heard Lydia out. This would cause more pushing of her comfort zone tonight, was she ready for more of that? She thought for a moment, letting the...idea run through her mind.

Taking a breath, she gave a small nod. "Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

She grinned, quite deviously. "You may regret that. I can do a lot without my hands." She pressed her body firmly to Muika and returned her mouth to the other girl's neck. She wanted to kiss her but she HAD promised to wait till Muika gave her approval for that. With both of their cold weather wears off, their bodies pressed more hotly together now. Lydia's leg began rubbing slowly at Muika's thigh, threatening to climb slowly higher.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"H...Huh?" She might regret that? She felt nervous, just...how much could Lydia really do without her hands? On second thought, she thought it might be best not to hear an answer to that. Then she felt Lydia press against her and her leg move, causing a small, squeak to escape her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on over...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: