The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Come on over... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Come on over... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Come on over... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Come on over... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Come on over... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Come on over... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Come on over... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Come on over... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Come on over...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 am

Lydia hummed to herself as she trotted around the apartment, setting out snacks on the table, moving things around, hiding unmentionables. She had important company and the place needed to be spruced up damn it.... Ugh. This was one of the reasons why she didn't DO relationships... Too much worrying involved... Still, she'd invited Muika over and she was going to deliver on that invitation.

A stack of movies sat by the TV, pizza and soda was ready on the table, a bottle of wine with two glasses were chilling in the fridge JUST IN CASE and she was nervously eyeing a pair of candles on the counter. Too much? Well it was supposed to be romantic... But was it too much? It was supposed to be casual right? But she didn't want to overcompensate for that and make it a hang out... Ugh... She lit the candles before heading for the door to see if she was here. Shit... Maybe she should get rid of the candles.... And her outfit... She could do better, right? She was wearing a pair of tightly hugging jeans and an equally huggy tank top. Damn it Lydia, you look like you're going to a fucking mechanical bull night! She dashed for her closet and found a tight fitting black turtleneck. Good enough... Shit, the candles!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 am

Muika stood outside the door, having just arrived at Lydia's apartment home, clad in her usual attire. She hadn't knocked or rung the doorbell yet, not wanting to interrupt...whatever it is that was causing her shuffle around so much from the sound of it.

Raising her hand slightly, prepared to knock, she stopped short. 'Am I early...? I don't think so...'

After a few short moments had passed, Muika gave a knock upon the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am

Shit she's here!, Lydia thought as she failed to blow the candles out. She sprinted to the door before stopping and looking in a mirror. Hold up Lydia... Check yourself. Hair, fixed, smooth wrinkles, fix bra, for what its worth with the sweater on. Okay... Deep breath... Here we WAIT! Become tangible stupid! She took a deep breath and materialized before opening the door.

"Muika," she exclaimed, taking a step forward to pull the girl into an embrace. "You look cute.". She was wearing her normal attire. With most girls that would be a bad sign... With Muika, who knows. Should she say something? She WAS supposed to be teaching her... Whatever. She pulled Muika inside and subtly reached over and toggled the thermostat up a few degrees behind her back. She wouldn't say anything but it was going to have to be taught that goodies weren't for dates.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

Before Muika could react, Lydia had already pulled her into her arms in a hug. "Lydia, t-thanks." She replied, though she didn't look any different than normal, then again Lydia was always calling her cute so this was normal behavior among the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 am

She finally ended the hug and led Muika into the apartment, her hand trailing down Muika's arm to her hand, which she took the liberty of leading Muika by. "So.... How do you like the place? I'm... Not used to company. Especially not company I generally give a rat's ass about.... And DEFINITELY not company I want to impress.... So... I suppose this is an exception across the board." She said with a nervous chuckle. She sighed. "I'm making too big of a deal of this, aren't I... Or are first dates always this awkward when you would like to have a second?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

Lydia was...nervous? That surprised Muika, although she didn't show it, as she listened to Lydia speak. She'd never really seen her get like this before, then again, she guessed even the most outgoing could be nervous sometimes.

She gave a nod, managing a small smile for Lydia. "It looks fine. It's a lot neater than my place right now, mine's a mess." She said, running her index and middle fingers of her free hand through a lock of her hair, a nervous habit she'd not even noticed she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 am

She smiled. "Well... Maybe next time you'll have to show me your place... So we can compare.". Come on, Lydia... Say SOMETHING flirty, please? "M-maybe after a few dates we can even compare bedrooms.". She said, starting off with a stammer, but finishing strong. Blushing just a little, she led Muika to the couch and sat her down.

"So... I've got Thirteen Ghosts, Ghostbusters and something called.. The Vow? I dunno, I heard it was a good date movie.... So... Horror, comedy or romance.... Your pick!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 am

Muika's face reddened considerably when Lydia mentioned in her usual tease at comparing bedrooms. "Hehe, mine's....average." She said, though if Lydia was wanting a visit to her home she'd definitely need to clean the place up, she'd neglected the cleaning for a good week now due to always being out in the city most of the time. The only thing she'd been sure to do was take proper care of the cat and even that wasn't much as he was rather independent...

"Movies...hmmm." She thought it over, "I guess...comedy or romance..." She wasn't exactly good with...horror, not that any of the cheap things the movies brought on would scare her, it was just...she just wasn't fond of it after what she considered living it for a good portion of her life in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 am

Muika's response was limited as always, but the blush told enough of a story. Oh how much fun she was going to have with the girl as time went on... She loved the way she blushed. She stood up from the couch and went to pick up a movie. "Horror or romance... So... Ghostbusters or The Vow... I guess The Vow?". She asked nobody, raising an eyebrow. She popped it in the DVD player and went to sit back with Muika, scooting up against her. She moved to slip an arm around her waist before stopping. "Umm.. So.. I know we hadn't discussed this... But... Maybe to keep things from getting too awkward on the first date we should talk about... Boundaries? Because you have some, for good reasons... And... I don't so much..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 am

She watched as Lydia popped in the movie before moving back to her side, almost slipping her arm around her before she stopped short. Muika listened to what Lydia was saying, giving a small nod. "I...I don't really mind if it's just hugging, holding hands or things like that...I guess I just need to...ease into the other stuff."

Kissing was still...awkward territory for her but that wasn't really the big deal here, it was one of the boundaries but one she wasn't as...well, against as the rest of things she was well, against. Ambra had been the first person to kiss her, and it did seem like it'd been a little...fast for her herself...again though, it'd just have to be something she'd need to ease into, like the other things.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

"No kissing on the first date? I can... TRY to uphold that rule...." She said with a smirk. "I don't want to cross your boundaries, but like you said yourself, you want to push them... Tell you what..." She fished around in her pocket before pulling something out. "It's strawberry lip gloss... I'm wearing it... If you feel like you're ready for some liplocking.... Just put that on. It'll be like... A signal... Just... One that isn't a mood killer. Kay?". She handed it to her before she slid her arm around Muika's waist and scooted against the shorter girl. "And um... This is okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 am

A little hesistantly, Muika took the lip gloss from Lydia's grasp, holding it in her hands, her eyes only leaving it when she felt an arm go around her waist. "Yeah, that's fine." She replied, giving a small nod.

She looked forward to the television screen, she'd never seen this film, or really even heard about it; she could just blame her lack of media knowledge for that though. "So, what's this movie...about?" Judging by the title it was probably something about marriage, that's what she was guessing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

She reached out and picked up the DVD cover. "Ummm... There's this couple... They're together... And then... Rachel McAdams gets amnesia and forgets they were married.... But uh... It has Channing Tatum if rippling armed muscle men are your type... Which... " she nervously gave a sheepish chuckle. "I suppose if they were, you wouldn't be here right now...". She cleared her throat and got a little quiet as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 am

Muika looked forward at the screen again after listening to Lydia's explanation, "I've...never heard of those people before." She supposed they were probably popular though...well, most actors were in some way.

Just after speaking, the movie started to play. She watched it with interest, as it wasn't everyday she really got to enjoy movies.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:44 am

"So..." She pondered something to talk about. Ugh... C'mon Lydi.... The screen depicted a married couple on a date. "You ever wanted to get married?" WHAT? REALLY, LYDIA? "Um... Not...to me... Or.. I mean... Uh... Just... As a hypothetical... Uh.. " fuck... Change the subject change the subject! "Hey, so who do you think looks better? The guy or the girl?". Nice save?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 am

Married? She'd....never thought about it. At all...Muika was silent for a few moments, but before she could even answer Lydia had asked a different question.

"Ah um..." She looked at the people on the screen. "I guess...they both have their...good qualities?" Neither really, caught her eye exactly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 am

"Oh... Well okay...". She paused... Really? She wouldn't mind taking a roll with either of them... Of course things would vary based on who... But that didn't matter. "Hmm... " she found Muika's comment... Odd though... "Muika... Do you even really like... Find people attractive? Like... personally... Not like... You can see the appeal, objectively?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:11 am

Muika was surprised by the question, "Well, y-yeah sometimes...I've seen people in magazines or things that are...appealing, but I'm not...well, can't...really...be open? I guess, about it...I've seen how girls or guys gush about certain people but...I find that embarrassing myself, I'd never be able to bring myself to do that."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:19 am

She smirked. "I can see that... A shy girl like you doesn't want everyone knowing what she likes.... But... Come on... We've been friends for a while... And we're on a date.. you must like something about ME, right?" She turned to look Muika in the eye, using their proximity as a weapon. "I know I can't get you to.. gush... About me... Although it really would make my face red if you did... But come on... You can't trust me with something about me that catches your eye? You know... Something.... Appealing?". She locked eyes with Muika, batting her own a few times and giving her a pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 am

"Ahh. uhmm. Well--" She didn't want to disappoint Lydia, as she was really pretty to her. "I...You're hair is really nice. Really, I mean that." She said, trying to straighten out her words without stuttering. Even if it was just the two of them, she still felt that embarrassment snip at her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:32 am

She grinned, ear to ear as she leaned forewards, ever closer to Muika, keeping one arm wrapped tightly around her. "Oh? My hair? Not the most daring answer but I like it all the same... And... What do you want to do with my hair, hm?" She felt an ache to kiss the girl, but she knew to respect boundaries. Instead, she simply bit her lip, keeping her eyes locked. "I know its embarrassing to say.. but you can trust me... I promise there's nothing to be embarrassed about..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 am

"H...Hair is...soft I bet..." She said, the start of her sentence a bit quieter than the rest of her words. Soft hair was...nice, the look, the shine, hair could be really pretty when treated right. "You..you must take really good care of yours."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:44 am

She smiled, moving closer. If her face was any closer, she would be touching noses. Her free hand moved to Muika's arm, sliding down it to her hand. "So you just like the way I cleaned it? You don't want to play with it at all?". She asked, slowly moving Muika's hand to the base of Lydia's neck, tresses laying about it. "If you want to, you can... I just want you to be open with me.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 am

Muika could bet her face was as red as a ripe apple, "Ahh, well, the feel of it's...nice-soft." She responded, moving her hand from Lydia's neck a little higher so she was touching her hair. She remembered, when she wasn't this shy, just a kid, she'd liked playing with people's hair. Not pulling it or anything, just, running her fingers through it, now though she felt a little nervous in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:55 am

She could feel the fingers there at the base of her head. Ugh.. so close... She moved her face forward, letting her cheek brush past Muika's as she buried her face in the crook of the girl's neck. She didn't kiss it or anything. Just sat there for the moment, her hands making their way to Muika's back to hold her tight. Maybe the subtle encouragement would get the shy girl's hands moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on over...   Come on over... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on over...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: