The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Fresh Air's the Best Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:52 am

Narue was obviously pleased by the agreement that she could come, giving a laugh she skipped back into the main store and around to the front of the counter where her box of candles still sat. "Hana-chan, here's the money for the candles by the way."

"Ah yes, thank you, Narue-chan."

"No problem, no problem!"

"See you again soon, dears." Hana said, as she watched Narue bounce towards the door.

"Mhmm! See you day after tomorrow, Hana-chan!"

--

'Day after tomorrow?' The auburn haired male lay on the roof, overhearing Narue as she opened the door to the shop.

It'd been awhile since he'd spoken with that spunky girl, months almost. She'd become much busier once she'd actually graduated and become a shinigami.

'Guess I'll be seeing you then, Naru-tan~' He thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 am

The day after tomorrow, Phiona was walking quickly through the Rukon, in her uniform and her heels. Not having to run, she had left them on today. She had meant to wait for Narue at the gate but she got anxious. She couldn't lie, she was excited to see this skirt. Would she even look good in it? She groaned. Maybe this was stupid. She couldn't wear around a miniskirt... Everyone would stare.... Ugh. They already stared... She paused around the front of the shop. She could wait a few minutes for Narue.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 am

Narue half-ran through the Rukon, sensing Phiona near the front of the shop. "Phi-chan's probably excited. I am for her too, huh Hato-kun!" She said as she neared the shop.

"I wonder if I should buy some more thread for the dolls? Hmm." She thought, trying to remember if she needed any. She was currently working on a hippo plush for a friend... "I'll get some just in case! One can never be too careful, huh?"

"Phiiii-channnn!" She called, seeing Phiona in the short distance in front of the little shop. "Excited?" She asked once close enough to Phiona for small talk.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 am

She started a little when she heard Narue shout. "O-oh. Sorry Narue-san, I didn't see you. And yes, I'm very excited. I couldn't even wait for you." She smiled and giggled a little. "Shall we be off? I'm nervous about how this is going to look on me, but after that, I have the rest of the day off. Maybe we can go around the rukon a bit?". That sounded like fun. Why was she inviting Narue to do that again?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 am

"Really!? I'd love too, Phi-chan!" Phiona was inviting her to a walk in the Rukon, that made her happy and just boosted her previous excitement. "Alright, let's see that skirt!" She added before pushing the door open to the store.

"Hana-channn!" She waved, seeing the old woman in her usual spot behind the counter.

"Narue-chan, Phiona-san, welcome." She smiled at the two, "I finished it just last night, I really hope you like it." She said to Phiona as she turned and pulled a box out from under the counter, "It's been neatly packed into this box here waiting for you. If you'd like, you can try it on in the back if you like it."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 am

Phiona looked around the store again as they entered, but was quickly distracted when Hana spoke up. Ah... So... It was ready.. she walked up to Hana and gazed at the box... So this was it... She could just take it home... Try it on in private.... But then Hana offered to let her try it on here. Ugh... It would be silly to say no. "O-ok.." she said and headed off to the back. It was a few minutes of struggling later when she called out. "Um... I... I think I got it? Narue, could you... Could you come tell me how it looks?". She asked. When Narue did walk in, she would find Phiona standing there, nervously crossing her arms in heels and the skirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 am

Narue waited as Phiona entered the back room and put on her new skirt, waited until she heard Phiona calling for her to give an opinion. "Okay!" She said, heading into the back room to see Phiona standing there nervously.

"Ahhhhhh, Phi-channnn! You look so cutee!" That was the first thing to come out of her mouth as she took in Phiona in her new attire. "Definitely one of the cutest uniform customization jobs I've seen! Yup, yup, definitely!"

She gave a thumbs up in Phiona's direction and waved the arm up and down, "Nice!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 am

Phiona smiled at first, but immediately grimaced, her cheeks turning red. Her hands drifted to the skirt which she started trying to tug at, as if she could lengthen it that way. "Naru-chan... You're making me blush again... Do I really look cute?". She sounded almost hopeful. "I mean... I feel so... Exposed... I'm not used to people being able to see so much of me.... does it look bad?". She groaned. You look ridiculous, Phi...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 am

"Phi-chan you look super cute in that! I mean it! Don't worry about the leg thing, you'll get used to that in no time, trust me!" Narue replied with a smile. "Hell, you probably wear skirts better than me!" She added with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am

She giggled and slowly removed her hands from her skirt. "Um... Thanks... I'm glad you think I'm cute..." What was she even saying? "um... I.. I mean...". She ran a hand through her hair nervously. "Well... I don't know about that..." She managed when Narue mentioned looking better in skirts then her. "Your legs are KILLER... I'm surprised guys aren't drooling all the time... I know I would be..." Shit? "not like... I mean if I were a guy and..". Just stop talking, Phi...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 am

At the comment about the boys, Narue tilted her head, "Should they? Never had that happen before." She said, but she blushed slightly at the compliment. "Thanks though, Phi-chan."

She wasn't very aware when it came to...attraction, in fact she was almost completely oblivious to it. She'd never noticed if anyone had ever spoken to her with romantic intent or sounded as if they were attracted to her, she always saw any of that as a compliment or so between friends.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 am

Phiona meanwhile was painfully aware of attraction. She was, however unaware of Narue's obliviousness to it... Which left her a good deal confused about how to handle the situation. She couldn't just let the girl keep saying such things about her... But... How could she not? "Well... Well they should... I mean... I think I look silly in this skirt. You look so natural in it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 am

"Mmmmm, I think you look fine! Maybe it's because you've never really worn one that short before?" Narue replied. "It'll feel natural in no time, just give it time. You look cute in it, Phi-chan." She looked down at Hato-kun and gave a grin, "Hato-kun thinks so too!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 am

She shook her head. "No, never even close... The shortest skirt I owned came to my knees... I'm just worried that you can see too much.... I mean... I... I don't look like.. Y'know... Slutty, do I?". She blushed at even saying the word. She pressed her legs together by reflex, practically cowering at her own reflection.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 am

"Not at all! Like I said, you look cute in it." She replied, "Just give it time, I'm sure you'll get used to it, Phi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 am

She felt it coming out but couldn't stop it. She giggled. "Okay, Naru-chan... So... Let's go see the Rukon then..." She gave a little nod and walked out front of the store. "Um, thank you very much Hama-Sama... It's gorgeous!". She said with a bow that she shouldn't really do in a miniskirt. "Its worth every cent I paid. I know where I'll be coming the next time I need new clothes.". She smiled again and began walking for the door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:16 am

"Alright! Let's gooo!" Narue said, turning on her heel and hopping out of the room.

Hana laughed, "It was no problem, Phiona-san. I'm very happy you like it. See you next time, dears."

"Byeee, Hana-channn!" Narue said, opening the front door of the shop and heading outside ahead of Phiona.

"Walk in the Rukon, walk in the Rukonn!" Narue sang as she stepped outside.

"Having fun, ne, Naru-tan~?"

"Huh?" Narue looked around, "I know that voice...but..." He wasn't around, looking from side to side she couldn't find the source, that was, until she looked up, "Ooooh! Kai-chann!"

Kaimu lay on the roof of the building, his chin propped up in his hand as Narue spotted him lying about on the roof after he'd addressed her. He gave her and her friend a smile, "Long time no see, Naru-tan."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am

As she stepped outside, she paused, sensing a spiritual pressure. Above her! Shit. And here she was without her zanpakuto... Oh well, she could fight okay enough without it. She spun around, ready for combat when she paused, hearing Narue greet the stranger. Hm. She seemed to know him and she wasn't upset. "Do you know him, Naru-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 am

"Mhmm!" Narue gave a nod, turning slightly to look at Phiona. "This is Kai-chan." At his introduction Kaimu gave a wave and smile at Phiona. "His full name is Kaimu, but I call him Kai-chan for short. Hee hee, I've known him since I was a student in the academy, met him out here in Rukongai one day and we've been friends ever since."

Kaimu puffed out one of his cheeks after Narue spoke, almost as if he were pouting. "Naru-tan, it's been months since you last came out here."

"Mmmm, I'm sorry Kai-chan!" She replied, though she could tell he was faking his pout. "Being a lieutenant is busy work you know!"

Kaimu chuckled, "Ne, ne, I know. I know~" Saying that, he hopped down from his spot on the roof to stand in front of the two women. He placed his hand on Narue's head and ruffled her hair slightly, "Doesn't hurt to pop in every now and then though, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 am

Phiona watched the two interacting. It was nice, like old friends, or maybe like siblings. She wondered if she looked like Narue's sibling with the matching skirts... Hopefully not? Then again, why would she care? She looked over to the man, Kaimu. "Pleased to meet you, Kaimu-san." She said, with a little bow. "Any friend of Naru-chan is a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 am

Kaimu smiled at Phiona, shaking her offered hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Phiona-san."

Narue laughed, "Ne, ne, hearing you speak so formally is so weird, Kai-chan."

Kaimu pouted and glanced over at Narue, "Naruuuu-tan, It'd be impolite to just jump off using nicknames right off the bat."

Narue stuck out her tongue, "Nicknames are cute though!"

"Well, a cutesy girl like yourself can pull it off. I'm a grown man." He said with a grin before running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:45 am

She looked back and forth between them. "Well... It's okay, Kaimu-San... Um... You can give me a nickname if you want... It's fun.... I've been calling Narue Naru-chan all day..". She crossed her arms. Well it wasn't like Kaimu was unattractive. She wouldn't mind more then one opinion about her skirt after all. Unless he was more interested in talking to Narue..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 am

Kaimu seemed to pique up, getting that sparkle in his eyes much like Narue did when she was excited. "Phi-tan it is then~!"

"Nicknames all around!" Narue cheered.

"So, what are ladies up to this fine afternoon?" Kaimu asked, his smile never leaving his face.

"We got Phi-chan a new skirt and I got some thread for more dolls!"

"Ehh? I see, If you don't mind me saying I think the skirt suites you, Phi-tan." He complimented. "Naru-tan, still making dolls, I see."

"Mhmm! I'll never quit!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 am

She moved a hand up to brush her hair. "O-oh... Thank you Kai-chan... That's very sweet... Naru-chan was much more... Direct... With her praise..." She said with a blush. "But I'm glad you think it suits me." She said with a little smile. Sigh... The whole lot of them had her in a strange mood today. "I think Naru-chan looks better, though." She added, before staring at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am

Kaimu smiled, "I think you both wear them rather well, both of you possessing traits that make them suitable in different ways." He could sense her nervousness, see the blush on her face as he or Narue complimented her. He nearly smirked, it was cute.

"Ah, maybe Kai-chan can join us on our walk!" Narue turned to Phiona, "If that's okay with you, Phi-tan."

Kaimu gave a laugh, "Now, I'd hate to intrude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air's the Best Air
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: