The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Fresh Air's the Best Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 am

She looked around... But what to make... Hmm she eventually glanced at her new walking friend. Well there was an option. "Narue... do you think she would make me a skirt like... like yours? But um... That would actually uh... Fit me?". She blushed a little. It wasn't her fault she had a bit of a rump, dammit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:53 am

A grin appeared on Narue's face then, "She'd probably be happy too, when we talk sometimes she always mentions how she used to make clothes for people, it's just that most don't really ask that of her anymore."

"Here we are, all boxed up for you, Narue." Hana said, returning with a box and placing it on the counter, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am

"Oh... No, nothing." She said quickly. She stood there silently. "Um... I mean she didn't want anything... And... I don't either..... Ah... Your clothes are nice... Very nice... But I... Nevermind.". She quickly gave a little bow and turned to start walking towards the exit, too embarrassed to make the request.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 am

"Whhaaa, Phi-chann, you wanted a skirt made though right!?" Narue said, running over the Phi and taking her arm to stop her. "C'monnn you don't have anything to be embarrassed about, we're all ladies here!" She said, giving Phiona what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 am

Held back from the door by Narue's hand, Phiona turned and walked back to the counter, her face a bright red. "O...okay... It's um..." She looked at the elder woman, then the floor. "I... Wanted a skirt... Like hers... Y'know, short... But um... My um... Back.... Area? Makes those.... Not.fit well.... So I uh... Was wondering if you could make one that.... Fits me.". She bit her lip, refusing to look anywhere but down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 am

Hana smiled, "Oh dearie, I'd be happy to." she responded gently. "If you know your sizes off the bat I can write them down or I can measure you myself if you don't."

Narue smiled, "Like I said earlier Phi-chan, you've got a body to die for--nothing to be embarrassed about!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:22 am

"I... I don't um... I don't shop a lot so I don't know..." She crossed her arms, knowing what would be coming now. "so um... Is there a room I go to for measuring? Or do we go behind a screen or something?". She asked, suddenly nervous at the idea of being measured up with someone in the room. "Uh... thanks Naru-chan... You're um... Good looking too.". She tried to smile but her face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 am

"We can go into the back room, just follow me dear and I'll show you." Hana replied, opening up the entrance that led behind the counter so Phiona could step through.

"Phi-chan, if you want me to come I'll come but I know getting measurements is a private thing." Narue said, giving another smile to Phiona. "You're choice!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 am

Oh thank goodness. "Yes, thank you so much.." she said, walking towards the back room. She froze when Narue asked if she should come too. Uhh.. shit... She shouldn't let her watch... she would have to have material fitted... It would probably be revealing... She couldn't... But she didn't want someone to know she was that weirded out... Shit... Either way was awkward and "Sure, come on." She said through a bit lip, heading for the back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm

"Okay then!" Narue said, following behind Hana and Phiona.

Once inside the back room, which from the looks of it resembled a living room area, with a chair, sofa, and a rug, Narue plopped herself down on the couch; hugging Hato-kun to her.

Hana moved for a moment to grab the measuring tape, "Now this shouldn't take long." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Phiona looked around the cozy little room. Well this was nice. She nodded and looked at the chair. Probably would be best to stand on it? Not make the poor old woman skitter around crawling. Or was it for her to sit on? No, she couldn't measure like that. She nodded to the chair as if to ask before going ahead and standing on it anyway. "Uhh... Do I... Like, do I leave my skirt on? Or..." She did her best to forget there was someone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

"We'll have to remove your skirt for just a moment but it won't take long, I promise dear." Hana replied, once that was said and once Phiona complied, she went about measuring.

Narue remained on the sofa, holding Hato-kun up to her face some, turning him to face her. "Hato-kun you're a boy so you can't look." She said, pressing the plush against her as she fell over on her side onto the couch and began humming a little tune quietly to herself as she played with Hato-kun's wings.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 am

She nervously undid her waist band, letting the uniform fall to the ground, with the occasional awkward look Narue's way. "And it's okay for you to look?" She asked a little bewildered. Standing there in nothing but the tight blue striped underwear she'd put on that morning from the waist down, she crossed her arms, her face a bright red. The captain's long, shapely legs led up to an equally shapely backside. It was clear now why she had trouble with miniskirts. "So um... Will... Will I even look good in that sort of skirt? I mean... I.. I don't wanna look like a trollop or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 am

"Hhhhmmm? Ah! I'm sorry, Phi-chan!" Narue said, rolling over on the couch to face the back.

"I'm sure you'll look great in one, dear." Hana replied, "You've definitely got the body for one."

"Mhmm! I'm sure you'll look great, Phi-chan!" Narue said from her spot, raising one of her arms to give a little fist pump into the air before shooting Phiona a thumbs up with the same hand.

Hana gave a laugh and continued taking down Phiona's measurements, as promised, it didn't take her long to jot them down on some paper. "That's it, I've got them right here. You want yours black for your uniform, correct? I can make them in different colors or add patterns as well if you'd like."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am

She looked Narue's way again. "Sorry... I.. I didn't mean to be like that... Just... Being up here for all present to oggle makes me nervous." She stammered, opening up just a bit. The old woman working the tape around her didn't help much either. Once the woman was done, Phi paused. Hmm... Other captains had non black uniform pieces. "Um.. I... I don't know... Naru-chan.... Uh... What would look good on the skirt...?" She hesitated to ask it, knowing the other girl would probably look.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 am

"Hmmmmm." Narue thought, turning only slightly to stare up at the ceiling. "Ahh! You could maybe get a pretty sash to go around with! Or a nice decorative pin of something for it!"

She lifted Hato-kun up at arms length, looking at him as she tried to think some more. "Maybe a sash with a design or even have a design on the skirt itself! Hee hee, so much you can do, makes me feel like my own uniform's a little plain." She said with a giggle, "Just kidding!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 am

She listened intently, nodding as Narue spoke. "Ah... A little tassel on the side would be cute... And um... Maybe it and the top of the skirt could be.. pink? Um... Oh and maybe a black knit floral pattern near the hem? Um... I think... I think that would be pretty." She nodded a few times. "Is that... It's not too much to ask, is it?" She threaded her fingers together and locked eyes with Hana.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 am

"I think that would be pretty too." Hana agreed, "Leave it to me!"

"Mhmmm! That sounds really, really cute!" Narue added soon after Hana. "Ahh, Phi-chan you're uniform's gonna be sooo adorable!" She said, putting her legs up and using them to force her forward into an upright sitting position before giving a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 am

She smiled and nodded to Hana before looking over at Narue. Another compliment. And did she say adorable? No, she's a Captain.... She's honorable and tough... A sixteen year old girl shouldn't be calling her adorable... "N...Naru-chan, cut it out... I swear, you're worse then some of the boys...". She meant when it comes to making her blush, but she trailed off before she could add that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

"Awww, but you are cute, Phi-chan!" Narue replied, she just couldn't help herself sometimes. If she thought someone was cute or so, she'd say so and she'd always mean it, it was just the type of person she was. She liked making people happy, if she could make others smile then that made her happy in return.

Hana chuckled, "Narue's always been like that, for as long as I've known her anyway. Always a happy one. I don't think I've ever once seen her down in the dumps."

Narue gave a grin at Hana's words, "Mhmm!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 am

"Th... Thanks Naru-chan... But c'mon... You can't keep telling me how cute I am when I'm wearing nothing but underwear... It's making me blush...". She smacked her cheeks quickly to try and make them feel less hot at the glowing praise. This was why she didn't normally wear small skirts. "Um. So how long should it take, Hama-Sama?" She asked, using the elder honorific. All of her captain's sense had gone out the window.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:25 am

"Ahhhh, I see! I understand, Phi-chan!"

"Well, let's see..." Hana thought for a moment, "If I start tonight I can have it done the day after tomorrow if that's fine with you."

"Hana-chan's a hard worker!"

Hana chuckled as a response. "We can handle payment and such when it's ready if that's also alright. I'd hate to have someone pay for something and then they end up not liking it, even if I could refund it then."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:28 am

"O.. oh.." why did she expect it to be done faster? The woman was good, not a god. "That will be lovely. And I'm sure I'll love it.". She wasted no time putting her uniform back on now that she knew they were done. "Here... Take my payment now anyway. I look forward to seeing it.". She gave a little bow, getting some of her collected nature back. "I will return the day after tomorrow to retrieve the skirt.". She gave a little nod and stepped off of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh, alright dear." Hana replied, feeling that she wouldn't be able to refuse the payment now in the first place, Narue was the same when it came to such a thing as well sometimes.

"Yayyy! Phi-chan's gonna have a pretty new skirt to wear!" Narue stood from the couch, and began walking towards the exit that led back to the main shop. "Phi-chan if you want I can come with you to pick the skirt up." She offered, just in case Phiona wanted company then or needed help finding the place, not that it was a specifically difficult place to find anyway.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 am

Phiona couldn't help but smile at Narue's energy. Such a silly Shinigami. She sighed and headed for the entrance. She paused when Narue mentioned coming back with her. "Well... I don't... See why not.". It would be weird to not invite her now, right? Not like she cared if someone else saw her in the skirt anyways, right? Right. It was nothing. As they stepped outside, she smiled. "Yes, Narue-San, it would be lovely to have you along." She gave a little nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air's the Best Air   Fresh Air's the Best Air - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air's the Best Air
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: