The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
All work and no play... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

All work and no play...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

All work and no play... Empty
PostSubject: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 am

...made Kira very tired today.

The woman sat at the bench in her gardens, wondering if she'd have a moment to relax after the stressful day she'd had. Or perhaps someone would drop by to entertain her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 am

Saskia took a deep breath of the crisp air, reaching her fingertips to the sky. She gave a small grunt before finishing her stretch. Ready for her daily jog, she gave herself a small nod and began hoofing it. Her torso was covered by a grey tank top and a black sports bra, with a pair of skorts to match the tank.

She had already been jogging a mile or so when she spotted the captain sitting on the bench. She immediately felt her face flush a little bit. Maybe... She should just... Detour this morning... Jog a different route... Yeah. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 am

Having just gotten off work, Kira was still in her captain's outfit, looking as official and authoritative as any woman could. She closed her eyes, letting the breeze blow a flurry of petals into her hair. The scent of flowers was strong, but calming. What a great day to take a nap.

In the quiet, she first became aware of her visitor due to her feet tapping rhythmically on the walkway. Kira sniffed again and detected the scent of a sweat. She opened her eyes just in time to see Saskia start down another path.

"Where do you think you're going, Saskia? Come give your captain a hello."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 am

Saskia froze in her tracks with a little yelp. "O..Oh... Captain... I... Didn't see you there." She lied, poorly. "How... Are you doing today?". She stared straight ahead, unable to even look the captain in the face. She was still sore from the last time she'd spent time with the captain. She dared to look up, a bashful smile on her face. "So um..." Was she supposed to not talk about it? Her mind was drawing a blank suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Kira grinned, wondering what kind of thoughts must be swimming in Saskia's mind right now. The idea that she was making the girl nervous gave Kira a tingling surge of excitement.

She tapped the bench seat. "You look like you've been running for a while. Sit down a moment. When was the last time you took time to admire the flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Saskia stared at the park bench as if it were a hungry viper... In a way, it very well could be. She looked over at the captain, realizing where this road could lead them. Would lead, rather. She already knew some part of her wouldn't resist the captain, but it was still all so new to her. She couldn't help but be nervous.

After some deliberation she sat on the bench, squeezing her legs together and placing her hands in her lap, trying to look as wholesome as possible in her outfit and current sweaty state. "Um... Yes. I could take a few minutes to look at the flowers.". She said with a bashful little smile the captain's way.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:44 pm

The poor girl acted like an infant amongst rabid dogs. As much as Kira reveled in the power play, she also wanted Saskia to be confident. This girl wasn't an infant. She's a lieutenant in the soul society! She has more power than most people ever dream of. Kira's duality conflicted her thoughts and she wasn't even sure how to continue.

"You don't sound like you really like them. Not a nature lover, eh?" Kira sat back on the bench, one leg crossed over the other and her arms stretching across the back of the bench. This posture also brought one hand behind Saskia's back.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 am

"Mm... I don't hate flowers. They're pretty even. I'm just more of a city girl I guess.". She said with a shrug. She looked at the arm and blushed. She could feel her face grow hot... Along with the rest of her body. Ugh. What do I do? I don't want to be all sweet and innocent.... But I like when the captain makes me feel... Ugh STOP THINKING SASKI!

She decided to stop her brain by scooting closer to the captain, till their legs were almost touching, and then crossed her leg towards the other woman. "So... I don't suppose I can get you to jog with me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 am

Oho, what was this? Saski inching toward her? Kira put her arm around the girl's shoulder affectionately. Try to make her feel at ease, let her know it's okay to do this with her.

"A jog? Well, I suppose I've rested enough and I haven't had any exercise today."

Kira uncrossed her legs and stood up, stretching her arms behind her head and limbering up her torso. Then she took off without warning, turning and running backwards to see if Saskia would keep up.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 am

Saskia looked up at Kira's quickly fleeting figure. She felt a twinge of frustration to have her captain suddenly leave just as she was getting comfy.. but she supposed it was her suggestion for them to dodge. "W..Wait up!". She exclaimed, scrambling off of the bench. She stumbled to one knee for only a moment before she quickly leapt up and after her captain. "W-watch where you're going!"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 am

Kira continued to run backward, legs hopping off the pavement so she didn't trip over any cracks.

"Come on, Saski... keep up with me!" She hopped in place momentarily, landing on one foot, then the other, unaware of how distracting her bouncing breasts must have been.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 am

Saskia felt herself slowly getting out of breath as she chased her superior officer. How did she even run that fast? She eventually reached Kira as she stopped to taunt her poor lieutenant, doubling over, hands on the knees to catch her breath. She looked up to be greeted by Kira's unknowing show and suddenly forgot about jogging. For a moment, her head simply bobbed up and down, following them.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 am

Kira grabbed Saskia's hand and started jogging onward again, dragging her along.

"I'll make you keep up with me one way or another! I don't let any of my subordinates fall behind!"

After a moment of jogging, Kira stopped. "But it's so hard to run in this damn outfit!" The captain's uniform with the long haori and baggy hakama was nowhere near being suitable for exercise. She stripped the haori off, leaving it on another nearby bench. She wore a white shirt underneath which was much thinner and lighter. This would be better for running in.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 am

She felt a little shock of arousal spark through her as the captain began tugging her along. Oh Kira, you would know how to make a girl sweat. She huffed, trying to keep from being dragged, which did little to hide her body from Kira. And speaking of hiding bodies, there went the haori. She meant fully to play along, but the site of Kira in that shirt froze her. She stood still for a moment, absentmindedly biting her lip, her legs closing together just a tiny bit. She was REALLY starting to hope this jog was leading somewhere besides cardiovascular fitness.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 am

"So how you feeling?" Kira asked. "Gotta get that heart pumping! Let's continue on, side by side. None of this dragging along."

She continued down the path. "Gotta stay hydrated, too. You're sweating like a pig, Saski. Damn, girl. We ought to head back to my quarters and get some water."

The jog really did feel good. Kira was glad she let Saskia recommend it. The fresh air, the scent of flowers, the sensation of her blood rushing through her body... it made her feel young again.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 am

"I'm feeling good. Just having to work to keep up with you...". She huffed as she ran, her feet picking up a bit of pep at the sound of Kira's quarters. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you like to see me.sweat.". She said, before pausing and giggling softly. "Well I guess I know better that you DO like to see me sweat." She tried her best to give Kira a sly smile.

As they began approaching the quarters, she took a moment to breathe before picking up the pace again. "I think I really DO need that water..". She huffed aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:04 am

Kira licked her lips, grinning like a madwoman. "Sweating is good! It releases endorphins or... or some shit. When you sweat, it means you're working and improving your body. Or it means you're spending too much time in the sun..."

She flustered, not knowing where she as trying to go with all these platitudes. "Anyway, let's just get that water."

Arriving at her living quarters, Kira unlocked the door. "Phew. For a moment, I thought I left my keys in my haori. Good thing I had them in my hakama pockets instead."

She swung the doors open. "Come on in, Saski..." She held the door open and beckoned her in with a wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 am

Saskia tried her best to listen but she was tired and distracted. OH so distracted. She stepped up to the door, looked Kira in the eyes and almost tackled her right there. She wanted it... FUCK, she wanted it... But she knew she'd want it more once Kira worked her magic. Instead she simply walked inside and found some water, pouring herself a glass. She made her way to the couch, inviting herself in and making herself at home.

once on the couch, she downed the water, pressing her legs together and hands on her lap again. Very prim and proper. Hopefully too much for Kira to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

What was with that look Saski gave her as she walked in? It looked a little... belligerent. A bit insolent. Kira wasn't sure she liked that. She was still the captain and superior officer. A little respect was in order.

Or was that just her fetish talking to her? Did the jogging get too much blood rushing to her body and turn on her libido or something?

"Hydrated again? Good, you have to stay healthy." Kira also took a drink of water, finishing it in one gulp. She went to the living room and sat on a chair across from Saskia. Now the girl was looking so polite and proper in that posture. What was her game? That wasn't the posture of someone being belligerent, was it?

Of course, there had been the previous time they came here. Did Saski want that again?

"You're still sweating..." Kira said coyly. "I wonder why."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 am

She looked up at the captain, a surge of emotions in her. Arousal, confusion, anxiety. Oh fuck... She pressed her legs together further, as if that could keep the arousal from reaching the deepest parts of her. She moved a hand up to try and straighten her hair, blushing a little. "You... Well... What can I say, I...". She had meant to just be playing nervous but now it came to her naturally. "It feels hot in here because I'm nervous... You remember... Like I get around... Pretty captains?". She felt her face turn red. Please let her not have misunderstood that night as a one time only thing....
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:48 am

"Oooh, I see," Kira said, clasping her hands together. Well that was blatant enough for her. "You think this sweating old lady is pretty, hmm?"

Kira stood back up and walked around the couch, behind Saskia. She put her hands to either side of her, just inches from Saskia's shoulders. Kira leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You might need more water. You'll be sweating a lot if you keep this up."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 am

"Pretty is.. the...cleanest word I would use..." She grinned. "I could name a few others but well.. when you don't have your hands on me, I'm a proper girl...". She couldn't help but grin to herself then or as Kira walked around her. She looked at the hands. Oh god...

She paused, before calmly looking up, reaching out to take Kira's hands. "You should bring me more water then... I want that jog to seem like a warm up.." she took Kira's hands, crossing them over her and placing each one firmly on the opposite breast, putting herself in Kira's arms. She leaned herself up and whispered. "I know you were going easy on me last time..." Her voice was quiet and silky. "I want you to really have your way with me this time...."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 am

Well there was no subtlety in that. Kira found her fingers wiggling, twitching, as they grabbed Saskia's breasts. She gripped harder, clamping her arms down so she trapped Saski's arms against her torso. Kira was practically over the couch at this point. Her head hung over Saski's, upside-down in this position as she looked down on her. She brought her head lower to kiss her neck.

"You dare make demands of me?" she said with a tone of both seduction and authority. "You, a subordinate, think to command your captain? In the old days, you could be flogged for such insolence. Perhaps we should return to those old days."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:09 am

She bit her lip, tipping her head back as Kira began to play with her breasts. She made a little gasp, before Kira spoke. She stared at the ceiling, her breath quickening, as Kira would be able to feel. She went to say something... Anything... But all that came out as "S-Sorry captain... Y-yes... I deserve a flogging... So... So bad..." She gasped a little, already losing control
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Kira tumbled over the back of the couch, landing provocatively on top of Saskia. Kira pinned the girl's arms down and planted her knees firmly on her legs, preventing her from moving.

"So, anything witty you want to say here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All work and no play...   All work and no play... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All work and no play...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: