The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Promotion Promotion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

Promotion Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 am

Arka was happy. Much happier than she'd been in a while. PROMOTION! Was the reason for her happy this time. Not a boyfriend or girlfriend. Not even a breakup (She liked those sometimes, they were relieving if the relationship went on too long). Now she was a Vice Captain. A lieutenant. One of the BIG WIGS. But that was only half the happiness for she had been given a great honor this day. She was to be Masaru's Vice Captain, a very sought after position since the young Captain was quite handsome.

She gave herself a mental high five and then opened the door to his office. "Captain Masaru Shirakawa, Arka Nasomething reporting for duty!"

Since she didn't have a last name in actuality, just something she slapped on a form, Arka regularly forgot what it was. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 am

"Ah, Nakueoro-san. It's a pleasure to meet you." Masaru greeted with a smile as his new lieutenant entered his office. He motioned towards the seat in front of his desk, "If you would like, you can take a seat and we can talk; get to know one another since we'll be working together from here on out."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 am

Oh good, he knows her last name. That would be helpful. She always misspelled the damned thing. Though she wouldn't answer to the last name, probably wouldn't remember he was talking to her... It was like when you read a book and an unfamiliar term comes up but you learn it through context. You never actually hear the word out loud so you don't know how to say it properly. "The pleasure is all mine Captain Shirakawa. I would prefer Arka though, since my last name sounds too formal." Annnd I don't even know how to pronounce it.

Taking the seat, knowing he wouldn't appreciate her favorite perch which would be on a desk, she tried to sit ladylike. It sort of succeeded, in that her legs weren't spread and were pressed together. That was about it though. "What would you suggest for getting to know one another? A game sounds more fun than reciting things and would make things faster Sir."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am

Masaru gave a nod, "Alright then, whatever you prefer then." He listened to her suggestion after she'd taken a seat. A game? Intriguing, he'd just been thinking of conversation. "Game? What would you suggest?" He wasn't good at games, or well...didn't know how many of them went down other than the basic tag or hide and seek. Those games wouldn't really be...useful for getting to know a person though, so he doubted he know anything about the game she had to suggest.

He managed a small chuckle, "Forgive me ahead of time though. I'm not exactly knowledgeable on most games."
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 am

"Huh?" Arka was a bit surprised though she shouldn't have been. Masaru was notoriously out of touch with anything that wasn't old as balls. She heard he hadn't even had a pumpkin spice latte. It was like he was stuck in the most awful place in the world...

Pulling, somehow, a small white board out of her cleavage and a set of 8 colored eraser board markers, she set it on his desk. "Aha, I have a simple one! We draw things we like and have the others guess. Well other I guess. It could be an activity, or an item or a person. You keep drawing until the person gets it. Does that sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 am

'Did she just pull...' Masaru mentally shook his head, however she'd been hiding that thing he was pretty sure he didn't want to really know. As she explained the premise of this game, he gave a few nods to show he understood. Seemed easy enough, he wasn't exactly an artist but he was decent at drawing...so this shouldn't cause too much confusion, or at least he hoped.

"Alright, seems fine to me."
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 am

"Okay good! I'll go first." Taking off the cap with her mouth, Arka held the thing on her lips as she drew with the dark blue one. First a long shaft, then some round stuff at the bottom. Oooh it needed a top. That was too pointy though....

Finally down, she showed it to Masaru with a grin. "Sooo what do I like?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 am

If Masaru had been drinking something, he was sure he would have choked on it, instead though his eyes had simply winded and he'd become a bit...flustered to say the least. "Uhm...Mushrooms?" He guessed, mentally praying it was something like that and not what it appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 am

Turning the board to look at it, she saw how it could be construed as mushrooms. To help him she added a little more detail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 am

'Okay so not a mushroom.' He thought, the detail she'd added didn't help either. "Uhm...Ah...Water in a bottle? Bottled water?" Though, he couldn't say much for the parts at the bottom if that were true, so deep down he knew he was wrong. "Ahh, that's probably wrong, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:24 am

"Aaawww Captain." Arka pouted a bit and added a bit more detail. Seriously. How could he not get this?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 am

He really hoped his face wasn't heating up, that would surely be embarrassing, especially his she wasn't meaning to draw what his mind was telling him. "Uhhh, how about...how about a waterfall?" He guessed, the red could be mountains behind it, or well...rock? Definitely not most likely but still...
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:33 am

"Waterfall?" Arka took a good long look at her captain, noticing the face heating up and then looked at her picture. Oh...man. She burst into laughter, almost fell off the chair and was crying from how hard she was laughing. It looked like a penis.

"Oh no. Its Rapunzel's tower from one of my favorite stories. See the bushes at the bottom, the hair from the top and the thorny vines covering the tower itself? Its not a penis, but I do like those too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 am

'Tower...that...oh thank goodness.' Though he felt his face heat up more at her laughter, he could tell she'd figured out what he'd been thinking... "T-Tower! I see, yeah...now that you...point it out." He knew he would have never guessed that in a million years though...He could only be thankful the turn ended before he had a chance to run out of guesses.
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:49 am

"I suppose its hard to figure out from my horrific drawing skills. I'll give you a freebie this time." Handing over the white board, Arka leaned back with a smile. It was a smile filled with things she would rather not show otherwise... It seems her captain was more innocent than she thought. Oooh boy. He was going to be a treat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:58 am

Masaru gave a nod, taking the white board from Arka's grasp to his. He thought for a moment before he started drawing, might as well start with a hobby of his.

Spoiler:

Looking it over, he...supposed it was an easy guess. Hopefully she wouldn't have as much trouble as he did.
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 am

"A handheld gaming thing? Noo..." Arka was perplexed. She looked at the whiteboard picture, bit her lip and then sighed. It looked familiar... "Is that...an oven? Do you like to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:12 am

"That's it!" Masaru said, a smile forming on his face. "I cook. I've been doing it since I was young and I've come to really enjoy doing it. Good job, Arka-san." Saying that, he handed the whiteboard back to her, as his turn had come to and end.
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenikitty
HEAD GODDESS
HEAD GODDESS
Queen Serenikitty

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Reaching to take the whiteboard, Arka heard a snap as it cracked in half and then crumbled to pieces at her touch. She stared in disbelief, before shaking her head and laughing to herself. "Wow, I am sorry. That was weird and quite a bit of bad luck Captain. You are good at cooking though, which is amazing... I couldn't cook to save my life. In fact my food is more likely to kill someone than help them."

At the thought of food, Arka's stomach grumbled and she set a hand on her abdomen and hoped her new Captain hadn't heard. "Erm, speaking of food... I've been too worried to eat. Is it all right if I go get something? Would you come with me? I hate eating alone..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Slightly shocked could only describe how Masaru felt upon seeing the whiteboard suddenly break, perhaps it was old and weak and it's time had finally come. Either way, he turned his attention back to Arka; listening to her on how her own cooking was.

He gave a small chuckle in return just after she'd asked him if he'd come and get something to eat with her.

"Sure, I don't mind." He hadn't eaten lunch yet so he saw no harm in leaving the office for a bit to grab a bite to eat. Saying this he stood up and walked out from behind his desk, ready to leave when she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Promotion!   Promotion Promotion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion Promotion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: