The Republic of Bakas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Bakas

Private Bleach RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» All work and no play...
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am by Shnaks

» Fresh Air's the Best Air
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:00 am by Shnaks

» Come on over...
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm by Shnaks

» Spooks and Hatos
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am by Rukuya

» Character Profiles
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 am by Kira

» More Otome Adventures ~Starry Sky Edition~
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am by Rukuya

» Date Night
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm by Rukuya

» A Shirakawa's Day Off
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am by Sunny

» More Fun in the Sun
Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am by Rukuya

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

Coos & Ooos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 am

"Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. I think... if someone tried something like that at my work... uh..." she thought about exactly how that would go. "Yeah... somebody would die. Almost positive. Heh... hehe..." she laughed nervously. "So what do you usually do for fun? Just come to the mall and chill around? So... no food preference?" She asked again, wondering if the girl heard her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 am

"I don't really have preferences for food; I'll eat pretty much anything. I tried the samples at the teriyaki place earlier though, those were really good if you're into that. For fun? Hmm, other than doll making and scaring the others with my stories I do enjoy spending time with people, this mall is really fun to come to too! So yeah I guess you can say I come and chill out sometimes."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 am

"Well, I might have to come hang out here more, then." She said pleasantly as she started walking towards the Teriyaki line. She figured Narue would like it the most. "Ooh, though. I could REALLY get into scaring people. I've heard I'm VERY good at being scary. It's true! Honest!" She said, knowing most people didn't believe her when she said that. "And doll making seems like fun. I'm too clumsy to learn though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:05 am

"My big brother taught me how to make them. He actually helped me make Hato-kun...so I guess I didn't totally make him on my own. He said I could say I did though since I was little when we made him." Narue answered with a laugh. "And it is! Spooking people can be really fun, their reactions are priceless most of the time. It's great."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 am

"Ooh. I bet I could spook people good." She said, before giving her new friend a sly look. "I BET I could scare YOU, Narue-Chan." She said with some confidence, sounding rather silly when she did so. Her ears almost visibly perked at the reference to a big brother. "Ooh, you've got an older brother? Is..." she gave a sheepish smile, not looking directly at Narue. "Is he cute?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:15 am

"Hehe could you?" She smirked, "Oh, Humm...Riichi-nii. He was I guess. He adopted me, but he's not around anymore." She felt sad talking about him, but that never showed, she always kept a happy exposure around friends, being sad would make them sad and she didn't want to do that. "I'm sure he's watching over me though! He was a great big brother. He was nice, caring, and fun to be around."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

She suddenly paused, her face sinking. "O-oh... I... I'm um.. sorry. That was... really insensitive of me." She said, visibly sagging a bit. Oh great, Mali. Way to be a jerk. "Uh.." The other girl seemed like she was trying to stay positive. Best not to bring the whole mood down. "Er... That's good. I'm glad you had someone in your life like that." She reached out and patted Narue's shoulder with a soft smile. "So... What uh... What do you want to bet that I can't scare you?" She said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 am

"Heheh, well I've done my research on pretty much all the local folklore of this country, and I've done a little reading up on other places. If anything I just find a good scary story interesting. Charms, legends, it's not scary. Nope, nope! I deal with making jump scares work all the time too, so it's hard to get me with one of those!" Narue looked up at the menu, "Hmmm, I guess the teriyaki chicken meal. Small though I guess since you know how these places give tons of food in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 am

"Huh. I like that kind of stuff. You should tell me about it sometime." She had always found folklore neat but never had the patience to read up on it. "Hrm... But... I'm already buying the chicken... Is that really a good bet to make?" She smirked as they got in line and she placed her order, waiting for her friend to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:39 am

"Hehe, yeah it's super interesting. There's all sorts of cool stories you can find about places!" She said, following to stand in line. "I've been wanting to get some horror games at the local game places, y'know for entertainment during work breaks or even just for a good time at home. I here there are some good ones out this year. Though, I don't think the games will ever top the things I've read up on myself. In my opinion anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 am

"Hmm.. Games? Like video games, right? I don't uh... own any... My Fr....iend... keeps saying if I get one, I'll stop worrying about all of my duties.... So.. I've avoided them to avoid scoldings. They LOOK fun though." She said, staring off into the mall wantingly. "You want to get pick some up?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:50 am

"Mhmm, video games. I don't really own many myself, so I'm probably not any good at them. Couldn't hurt to give them a shot though, right? I hear good things about the plots of some games and apparently that's hard to come by in the horror genre." She explained, "I planned on picking some up next week, this week I wouldn't of really had time to play them because of work. Next week I get more of a break so it would give me more time to play."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:53 am

"Ohh. Okay... Hmm... I prefer movies more, myself, honestly." She awkwardly looked around before their teriyaki order came up. "Thank you!" She said politely to the person before carrying it to a table and sitting Narue's down for her. "Eat up!" She said politely. "Hrm... So tell me other stuff? I am super curious about my new friend."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 am

"Hmm...okay, lemme think." Narue dipped her fork into her meal, taking a small bite from her dish. "I can eat pretty much anything, growing up I couldn't afford to be picky. I have yet to find a food I hate." She said with a smile before she tried to think of something else. "Hmmm what else do you wanna know? Specifics?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:14 am

"It's good not to be a picky eater. I myself can eat just about anything... I have a poorly refined palate, I've heard some say... I hate waffles though. They make me sick." She said the last part with uncharacteristic severity. "Hrm... Specifics? I dunno... Got a boyfriend?" She asked, not really knowing what else TO ask, since work seemed to be a subject she wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 am

Narue shook her head, "Nope, no boyfriend. Hehe, never really thought about having one to be honest. I'm always so caught up my own thing." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:22 am

"I can definitely relate to that... I stick with guys every so often, buuut... Usually they get exhausted. My work keeps me really busy. I think the pressure can get to them too." She nodded. "Sometimes my coworkers kill them..." She said that before thinking about it. Shit. "ahahahaha!" She laughed unnaturally, trying to make that seem like a joke.... even though it totally wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:26 am

"Ohhh, I've just never had one." She admitted, "I've always been too focused on work, researching the occult, and other things to really think about relationships. Heh, guess that's my bad." Kill? Though, followed by her laugh Narue only assumed it was an exaggeration, causing her to give a laugh as well.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 am

"Yeah... Relationships can just get messy... Now, kissing. Kissing people is fun. Relationships? Ehh, less so." She said with a wave. ".... Hey, what'd you say your last name was?" She asked. She thought she might have figured out where she heard the name but.. she had to hear it again to be certain..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 am

"Oh, my last name is Ueno." She answered, "Riichi-nii had the same last name, when he adopted me I inherited it."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:28 am

She blinked before her eyes narrowed as she smirked. "Okay... So I was supposed to scare you, right?" She remembered the name now. She'd seen it before. In diplomatic reports. "Mmk. How about this." And with that, she unleashed her full spiritual pressure. Enough to freeze the girl in place. Enough to knock her on her ass, if she weren't sitting down. She didn't keep it up too long, not wanting to knock the girl unconscious, but it would be clear to Narue what, and more specifically, WHO she had been chatting with all this time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 am

"Huh-HUH!?" Narue felt her chair tip due to the exerted pressure just before she felt her butt hit the floor. "Y-you..." She started off quiet, widened eyes staring up at the woman. "YOU'RE AN ARRANCAR!?" Quickly, she noticed a few people look over at her outburst, quickly, she stood; puffing out her cheeks and acting as if to put on like she was just being playful with a sister or a friend. Once the humans had stopped staring she leaned forward on the table, making sure not to touch her food though. "You you you you. Oooooooo! I felt you all the way in the park earlier!" She said in a whisper so as not to attract any attention, among humans she needed to at least act like things were alright. Though, Mila seemed calm, or well smugly happy probably that she'd been able to get some reaction. "You're not a bad one right!?" She hoped not, she didn't want things going down in the mall. Clutching Hato-kun to her, with that amount of spiritual pressure exerted, Narue could already balance their power levels, and Mila was far stronger...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

She scowled as she stood up. "A BAD one? What do you mean, a ... BAD one?" She asked, walking over to the girl. She placed her hands on her hips, letting her spiritual pressure flare again. "I was not aware there were any... BAD ones..." she said with more then a little indignation. "And I happen to be the Primera Espada... Their leader?" She raised an eyebrow. If that didn't give her a heart attack...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya
Tuxedo Ruk
Tuxedo Ruk
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:50 am

"Y'Yknow! Like the ones that attack people. I've had my run ins!" She answered. "One tried to eat me a few years back!" She tried to remain her...pouty looking exterior, while yes, as much as she didn't want to admit it she was a bit afraid. Mila seemed ready to tear her head off at her question. 'Primera huh...neh, Narue you sure know how to find 'em....hehehe....' Not that her words were really comforting. She could hear the jingles from her zanpakutou spirit, the little spirit was worried, 'Hey hey, it's okay, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:54 am

Well, the girl had had enough. "You know what the penalty is for such slander against my people?" She asked, spiking her pressure. A few tables around her slid away, even through the gigai she was in. "They..." She leaned forward, and suddenly her pressure dropped off. "have to buy me Teriyaki next time~." She smirked. "I scared you!" She exclaimed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coos & Ooos    Coos & Ooos  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coos & Ooos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic of Bakas :: Role Play :: Fun Stories-
Jump to: